Are Ganoderma Lucidum Products at this online store medicine?
• No! They are neither medicines nor drugs! It is a dietary herbal food supplement with functional values.
Are these Ganoderma Supplements at this online store natural product?
• Yes! Our raw material of Ganoderma, which provides extracts of Triterpene, or Polysaccharides etc., is from our national owned pollution-free Linhgzhi base at Huangshan Mountain of China.
• Huangshan is a mountain area at about 500-1000 meters above sea level in Anhui China, which is a pollution-free mountain area, thereby environmentally appropriate and meets the principle of Chinese supreme herbs growing conditions.
• This base of cultivation is operated and managed by Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing Zhongke Ganoderma Lucidum Group Co. which is certified with the GMP international standard.
• All spores collected will go through a rigorous screening process, we select only the mature spore powder, send it to the cyclone selection stage, and then finally to the ultrasonic purification stage as to ensure the highest purity of spore powder. Thus ensuring every cell of the spore powder is of the highest quality.
Are these Ganoderma Supplements at this online store safe?
• Yes! Ganoderma, itself, has been used for thousands of years in China with few negative health effects. When taken as directed and with common sense, most Chinese herbal supplements are as safe as common food items.
• As a manufacturer, we ensure that our products meet the safety expectations of our customers. 100% of our Ganoderma formulas are certified with “GMP” (Good Manufacturing Practices), an organization that extensively tests the raw herbs and the finished products for quality and purity.
• Furthermore, 99% of all our Ganoderma supplement formulas at this website are extracted by advanced Supercritical CO2 extraction technique.
• So our Sino-Sci ZK Ganoderma products are guaranteed to be free of any heavy metal, pesticides, any artificial flavoring, any artificial colors, preservatives, derivatives, yeast, sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten, sodium.
What is the Supercritical CO2 process?
• The Supercritical CO2 process was found to be selective in the separation of desired compounds without leaving toxic residues in extracts and without the risk of thermal degradation of processed products. Through the exploitation of the solvating power acquired by fluids near their critical points and the sensitivity of this power to small perturbations in temperature, pressure and modification of the solvent with the addition of entrainers, solvent-free extracts were readily obtained due principally to the high volatility of these solvents at ambient conditions. The favorable transport properties of fluids near their critical points also allow deeper penetration into solid plant matrix and more efficient and faster extraction than with conventional organic solvents.
• Supercritical fluid extraction has proven effective in the separation of essential oils and its derivatives for use in the food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and other related industries, producing high-quality essential oils with commercially more satisfactory compositions (lower monoterpenes) than obtained with conventional hydro-distillation (Ehlers et al., 2001; Diaz-Maroto et al., 2002; Ozer et al., 1996).
Can Ganoderma Lucidum Products cure any disease?
• No! Ganoderma does NOT cure any ailment directly.
• It improves the internal body and improves the natural immune system of the body; it balances the body organs so as to make them cooperate well.
• Therefore, Ganoderma Lucidum is a HEALTH FUNCTIONAL SUPPLEMENT; it is NOT specific to any disease, nor to any symptom.
Can Ganoderma Lucidum be a replacement to a surgery or any doctor’s treatment?
• Ganoderma Lucidum products can only be advised as a dietary supportive supplement.
• It cannot replace a surgery; neither replaces any doctor’s treatment.
• You can use it as a healthy supportive dietary supplement while you are taking doctor’ treatment.
How long should one take Ganoderma products?
• You can take it for life.
• Ganoderma Lucidum may help you maintain a good health throughout your life. It helps you build a better immune system, in order to prevent infections or any discomfort.
• People can achieve a whole body health by taking Ganoderma Lucidum regularly as a dietary food supplement for life.
Can Ganoderma Lucidum products be taken along with other medications?
• If you’re taking prescription medication and/or currently are under treatment by a doctor, we urge you to check with your doctor BEFORE ordering or taking any herbal supplement.
• Ganoderma Lucidum itself does not interfere with any other medications.
• In fact, Ganoderma Lucidum, as a dietary supplement, may help improve the efficiency of some medications. It may also help ease bad side-effects of some drugs. It usually doesn’t require any dietary restrictions.
• But we do recommend that people who are taking Hemostat medication not to take any Ganoderma Products until you are cleared to do so by a physician.
• We are not doctors, and are therefore unable to provide any advice related to contraindications or issues with your current medical treatment.
Will there be any side-effects to take Ganoderma Products?
• There will be phase of body detoxification that may occur within the first 3-7 days. During this time the body discharges all the toxins and the body is cleansed. This is not to be mistaken for an allergic reaction or side-effect.
Have Sino-Sci Ganoderma Lucidum Products at this online store been clinically and scientifically studied?
• Unfortunately we are not permitted by government regulations to provide technical or clinical information as this is a nutritional herbal supplement.
• We can state however that Ganoderma ( Reishi), and its active ingredients “Triterpene” “Polysaccharides” etc., have been widely studied and researched by world scientists.
• You may find the information by typing in Triterpene, or Polysaccharides, or Ganoderma Lucidum on the internet.
Can you diagnose my condition?
• We DO NOT provide diagnoses for customers. If you would like professional advice on your condition, we recommend you meet personally with your physician or a trained herbalist or acupuncturist.
• We are a direct online store of our Sino-Sci ZK Ganoderma formulas and supplements sold as dietary supplements internationally.
• Please note that we are unable to respond to any emails or phone inquiries requesting advice on a specific disease condition.
Can I take these products during menstruation?
• Certain herbs and formulas may increase the quantity and duration of bleeding during menstruation, so caution is advised in using herbs other than specific formulas intended for menstruating women.
Can I take these herbs when I have a cold or flu?
• Taking Ganoderma formulas usually reduce the flu chances by boosting the immune system, so Ganoderma itself usually will not be inappropriate during the flu or cold.
• But, some other Tonic Chinese herbs and formulas are inappropriate during the initial stages of a cold or flu, such as ginseng, astragalus and codonopsis, etc.
Can I take these Ganoderma formulas if I had a heart attack, or have poor kidney function?
• Yes, of course!
• According to the records of Chinese ancient medical book “Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing”, Lingzhi can restore the whole body to its natural state, enabling all organs to function normally.
Can I take these Ganoderma Formulas if I have diabetics, or arthritics?
• Yes, of course you can.
• Ganoderma formulas can help your metabolism and endocrine system so as to relieve the complications caused by diabetics.
Can I take these Ganoderma Formulas if I have tumor that cannot be cured by my doctors?
• Yes, of course you can.
• Ganoderma Formulas can help your immune system; give you a better quality of life by relieving discomforts and complications that are caused by tumors.
Can I take these Ganoderma Formulas if my tumor has spread out into several places of my body?
• Yes, of course you can.
• If you can rebuild your immune system, which means your body’s natural self-defense ability, the immune system will be stronger to fight any poor health condition, thus you will have more internal energy when taking the doctors’ treatments.
Can I take different Ganoderma formulas at the same time?
• Yes, Most Ganoderma Lucidum supplement formulas in this online store can be combined with each other according to the different types of discomforts, or to your economic situation.
• For severe discomforts, we suggest you take “Spore Oil” with “AT capsule” for the best results.
• You may take “Sino-Sci AT capsules” with “Spore capsules” as a more economical choice.
• You may also combine the “Sino-Sci Ganoderma Spore capsules” with “Lingzhi capsules” for a common discomfort, or as a more economical choice for immune system maintenance, or for the relief of common chronic discomforts.
• You may combine “Sino-Sci Cordycept capsules” with “Ganoderma Spore capsules” for better results in regulating the functions of heart, kidney, lung, prostate, brain and breast, etc.
• As with any herb or remedy, it’s always a good idea to listen to what your body is telling you. If taking more than one herbal formula concurrently is causing discomfort, you should reduce the dosage and/or discontinue use.
• For individualized instructions on taking multiple herbal formulas, we recommend you see your physician or trained herbalist.
Can I take these Ganoderma Lucidum Formulas with any other food and any other herbal medication?
• Ganoderma Lucidum or Ganoderma Lucidum is a herbal food supplement. It does not interfere with any other medications, food or drink.
Who cannot take Ganoderma Lucidum Formulas?
• People, who have had heart bypass surgery, and people who have received organ transplants, should not take any Ganoderma Lucidum ( Reishi ) products, unless permitted by a doctor.
• Not recommended for children under 12 without a doctor’s consultation.
• We recommend that people who are taking Hemostat medication not to take any Ganoderma Products until you are cleared to do so by a physician.
What is the difference between Sino-Ganoderma Lucidum Shell-Broken Spore Oil Gel and the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore capsule?
• Sino-Sci Ganoderma Lucidum Shell-Broken Spore Capsule is the seed of the Ganoderma Lucidum plant.
• In other words, it is the raw materials of Sino-Sci Ganoderma Lucidum Shell-Broken Spore Oil Gel.
• Shell-Broken Spore Oil is the concentrate Triterpene extracted from Spore.
Which is better, Ganoderma Lucidum Spore capsule, or Ganoderma Shell-Broken Spore Oil Gel?
• Ganoderma Shell-Broken Spore Oil Gel is definitely stronger than the basic Ganoderma Lucidum spore because it is directed more at nourishing the body.
• Ganoderma Spore Oil gel is stronger because it has more concentrated Triterpene.
• 1 soft gel is approximately equal to 40 Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Capsules, approximately equal to 60 Ganoderma Capsules.
Which is better? Sino-Sci AT capsule, or Sino-Sci Ganoderma Shell-Broken Spore Oil gel?
• These are two basic and different active ingredients from Ganoderma.
• Spore Oil is the extracted Triterpene from the Ganoderma Shell-Broken Spore.
• AT capsule is the concentrate Polysaccharides from more than 6 Edible Fungi.
• Taking both will extremely enhance its functional effects for certain severe type of discomforts caused by poor immune system.
What is the difference between Sino-Sci AT capsule and Sino-Sci Poly-Glycopeptides capsule?
• Sino-Sci AT capsule is the exclusive combination of polysaccharides extracted from more than 6 edible fungus extracts such as Ganoderma Lucidum spore, Chinese Caterpillar Fungus, Polystictus Versicolor etc.
• Sino-Sci Poly-Glycopeptides Capsule is the combination with polysaccharides and Glycopeptides extracted from only Ganoderma Lucidum Spore (Seed of Reishi).
What is the difference between Sino-Sci Lingzhi capsule and Ganoderma Lucidum Shell-Broken Spore?
• Lingzhi is an edible fungus used by Chinese people for over 3000 years.
• Ganoderma Lucidum Spore is the seed of Lingzhi plant.
• The spore is considered to be the most valuable sources of the Lingzhi plant.
• Lingzhi usually focuses on the common body discomforts caused by poor immune functioning.
• You may combine both for a comprehensive health care maintenance program.
Who can take Sino-Sci Brain & Body Care capsule?
• Anyone over 21 years old, or those with poor circulation or mild depression.
• Those suffering from poor memory or nerve discomforts.
• Those seeking a health food for balancing mood, body and brain.
Can I take Sino-Sci Cordyceps capsules with other food or herbal medications?
• Yes! You can.
• The Sino-Sci Cordyceps capsule is natural herbal food supplement.
• It does not interfere with any other herbal medications, food or drink.
Is Sino-Sci Lycopene capsule a natural product?
• Yes! It is.
• the Sino-Sci Lycopene capsule is natural herbal food supplement.
• It does not interfere with any other herbal medications, food or drink.
Can you mail me a catalog?
• Sorry, but to keep our prices as low as possible, we are an online-only herbal store, and we do not currently mail out print catalogs. But if you can provide your email address, we can email you a products Brochure.
Do you have a local store?
• All of our products, along with detailed product information and descriptions, can only be found online at our website. At this time, we do not sell through individual retail outlets.
Do you accept international orders?
• Yes, we do accept orders from most countries, with the following exceptions:
• Due to a high incidence of credit card fraud, we do not accept credit card orders from the following countries (residents of these countries need to pay by check or bank draft): Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia, Cambodia, Croatia, Estonia, Ghana, Hungary, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Thailand, Uganda, Ukraine, and Yugoslavia.
• We do not ship ANY orders to the following countries: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Germany.
• For all other countries, you may select your billing and shipping country addresses from the drop-down menu at checkout. Refer to our Shipping Policies for further questions.