Cutting-Edge Technology to Ensure the Quality of Production:
As a manufacturer, Nanjing Zhongke Group Co.Ltd., has the largest Lingzhi Research & Developing Center in China, which is the Lingzhi Research Center of the Academy of Sciences (CAS), devoted exclusively to helping its customers improve the quality of their lives. From scientific research and the discovery of new products, to the manufacturing and packaging processes, we take great pride in our rigorous approach to ensure quality.
Our commitment to quality extends to our interactions with you in our online stores and after you make your purchase. Our products are 100% all natural and 100% Authentic. As a recognized industry leader in the production of Lingzhi, we promise ourselves to be honest, ethical, reliable and capable of providing products that meet our high standards of quality.
- Professor Feng Min is the leading inventor of Sino-Sci ZK Triterpene Extract Technique and is a government funded expert in the Ganoderma Lucidum research field in China.
The Leading Inventor, Prof. Feng Min
- Our research center, the Chinese Academy of Sciences, is the first and the only institute in the world since 1998 to use the Modified Supercritical CO2 extraction technology for the shell-broken Ganoderma Lucidum extraction process in order to extract Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Triterpenes.
The Exclusively Modefied Supercritical CO2 Machine
- The process of “Modified Supercritical CO2 extraction technology” is a non- imitation technology that is independently the intellectual property right owned by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, with an exclusive patent issued by China State Bureau of Patents.
The Authorized Patent Certification of Sino-Sci G.L. Shell-Broken Spore Oil Gel
- We have a well-equipped plant and specially trained human resources to carry out these high-level processes. All of the operation procedures carried out in the plant have passed GMP and are controlled under a stringent quality assurance program, which is the cornerstone to a safe, efficient and quality product.
- The Brand “ZK” is formerly registered with the FDA as “Sino-Sci’, which means China Science. All Sino-Sci products are processed within the regulations of the FDA, and even the materials of the products package, such as capsules, are made by industries in developed European countries, so as to meet good quality regulations issued by the FDA.
- We put great emphasis on technological innovation and cooperation with colleges, institutes, academies and overseas scientists. We conduct research programs with well-known Chinese universities, academies and institutes such as the University of California, UK Organism Gene Science Institute, Shanghai Physiological Institute, CAS, Nanjing University, and the China Pharmaceutical University, etc. in order to develop new products and adopt new technologies.
- As a result, we have already developed more than 20 different types of health herbal food supplements and acquired a good reputation in the Ganoderma Lucidum field.
- Our raw material of Ganoderma Lucidum, which provides extracts of Triterpene, is from China’s nationally owned pollution-free Lingzhi base at Huangshan Mountain in China, which is a mountainous area at about 500-100 meters above sea level in Anhui, China. Thereby, this is an environmentally appropriate locationthat meets appropriate that meets the principle natural growing conditions of Chinese supreme herbal plants.
The pollution-free cultivation base
The Organic Sino-Sci ZK Ganoderma Lucidum owned by Chinese Academy of Sciences
- This cultivation base is operated and managed by Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing Zhongke Ganoderma Lucidum Group Co. which is certified with the GMP international standard.
ISO Certification of Approval
- The environment of Huangshan Ganoderma Cultivation Base provides clean water and fresh air year round. There is no industrial pollution in this unique area of the National Forest Mushroom Natural Cultivation Base.
- High quality Ganoderma can only be obtained through the selected cultivars, followed by cultivation under acceptable environmental and growing conditions.
- We implement a rigorous process to collect the raw materials of Ganoderma and its spores. We select only the mature spore powder, send it into the cyclone selection stage, and then finally to the ultrasonic purification stage to ensure the highest purity of spore powder. This process ensures every cell of the spore powder is of the highest quality.
- Modified Supercritical CO2 extraction technology uses certain temperature and pressure conditions to the extract active ingredients, which are the pure substances that the body needs. CO2 has no toxic side effects. It is completely free of volatile residues, and thus, the extracted active ingredients are particularly pure and comprehensive, heavy metal free, and are the most advanced extraction technology in the medical extract industry.
- Supercritical CO2 extraction technology was first invented by a Japanese expert in 1980. However, this initial Supercritical CO2 technology could not be used to extract the Ganoderma Spore Triterpene successfully. Thus, we improved and modified the general CO2 fluid extraction equipment especially for the extraction of Ganoderma Spore Triterpene.
- The primary reason for improving the extraction technology is that the old extract machine and its technology required extremely high pressures, which counteract the extract of pure Triterpene oil, and could even lead to a dangerous explosion.
- Thus, the presently improved super-critical fluid technology equipment now in use is the only process in the world that can extract pure, rich Ganoderma Spore Triterpene. This technology and equipment is exclusively owned by the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- This Modified Supercritical CO2 fluid extraction equipment is a scientific modern method to extract pure Chinese herbs without having any heavy metals remnants.
- Authoritative tests have conducted by the Chinese State Health Department confirmed: Ganoderma Lucidum triterpenes content is over 21%, the actual contents is over 40%.
Many Awards in the China National and International Ganoderma Scientific field:
- The only finished product of G.L. Triterpene was approved by the Ministry of Health in China in 2000.
- The only Ganoderma Triterpene product that’s been introduced to France by Dr. Amur of the French Academy of Sciences, used in the research of anti-cancer/AIDS pain medicine project.
- A Singapore SFDA certified anti-tumor Chinese herbal medicine.
- As a 14th conference of invention Gold Medal winner issued by National Ministry of Science and Technology and the State Intellectual Property Office.
- Cultivated in the GMP certified National Academy of fungus cultivation, based at Huangshan Mountain of China, a pollution-free natural base.
- Independent intellectual property rights owned by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, with an exclusive patent issued by China State Bureau of Patents, the process of modified supercritical Co2 extraction technology is an original technology. (No.ZL991 23952.0).
- The First one to use advanced international modern technology of ambient temperature physics shell-broken technology without adding any chemicals.
- Exclusive international sole ownership of special preferred measurement techniques used in distinguishing the qualified Ganoderma Lucidum Triterpenoids (G.L. Spore Oil Gel). The International sole ownership of Fingerprint Photo Technology used for Ganoderma spore oil (Ganoderma lucidum triterpenes)
- The International sole ownership of the technology of GC – MS analysis of all components used in Ganoderma Spore Triterpene.
- The determination of Ganoderma Triterpenes as described by the Ministry of Health in China is > 20%, Tetracyclic, Pentacyclic Triterpenoid > 28.1%.
- Industrial certification license No.ISO9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001 Trinity Certification.
- Ownership of 10 national research patents. The China Authorized Invention Patent Certification No.ZL991 23952.0, ZL 03 1 12703.7, ZL03131837.1, ZL 2004 1 0014120.3… etc.
- American Scientist Denial Sliva recommended the introduction of Tripterpnen for the use of alternative Tumor treatment.
- SinoSci- ZK Ganoderma Ludcidum Spore Oil was the only G.L. Oil gel certified by China SFDA as a functional dietary supplement again in 2010. All other brands are duplicated ones.